Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Senior Portrait Session with Kelly




Just a few out takes from a senior portrait session...If you haven't booked time yet for your portrait session please be sure to do so soon! August and back to school activities will be soon all consuming. Early bird gets the worm. Don't put off till tomorrow, what you can do today...you get the drift...

Also...a shout out and thanks to A. Robert Scott, Publisher of the Pittsburgh Point Magazine, for his recent comments about my book: Pittsburgh: A Photographic Portrait. He writes, " Over the years I've seen many books and photos of Pittsburgh, but these really appear to be some of the very, very best."

PHOTO QUOTE OF THE DAY: When I say I want to photograph someone, what it really means is that I'd like to know them. Anyone I know, I photograph. -Annie Leibovitz

No comments: