Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A few more photos from last week's sessions





I've been quite busy working on logistics and trying to figure out what it is going to take to photograph the Pittsburgh Summit in a couple of weeks. Credentials, VIP contacts, State Department, vendors supplying the G20, etc. It has been a lot of work with unfortunately, no payoff insight...YET.... I'm confident that as the G20 gets closer the phone will start ringing for my event services. It has been fun meeting with various people who are in charge of the summit.
I did have some time last week to get a few photo sessions in. Here are some pictures from them..

Make it a great day!
Mark

2 comments:

Patty Bell Makeup said...

...beautiful work as always!
You can take my place at the G20 if you'd like!
How are your makeup skills?!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Photos!! Thanks for the Photographer!! By the way, have you heard of MiNeeds.com? It really simplifies finding affordable photographers. I used it to find them for my wedding. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I received several competitive bids from local photographers. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to call around and negotiate with each, and that they actually came to me.

Pittsburgh Photographers & Photography - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds