Wednesday, June 11, 2008

DON'T FORGET...BOOK SIGNING TOMOROW!


If you can make it out Thursday night, June 12th try to stop by and say hello! I'll be doing a combination book signing for my book, Pittsburgh: A Photographic Portrait and giving a free photo workshop and presentation on ideas on how to improve your photography and take better vacation photos. I'm looking forward to sharing a wealth of information and am hoping for lots of questions from the audience, so make a list (or even bring some of your pictures for critique and review) and head on over to Barnes and Noble in Cranberry, PA. I'll be there around 6:30 and will be speaking about 7PM. I'll be looking forward to meeting you!

PHOTO QUOTE OF THE DAY: A good photograph is knowing where to stand-Ansel Adams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark... I finally figured this blog thing out. Congrats on your book signing and lecture. Wish I could hop on down to Cranberry to participate! You are doing some real kick ass work. I'm proud of you! Marlene