Monday, December 10, 2007

Book signing Sunday!


Well it's been a few days...ok....a week...since I last posted. What can I say, been busy...
I spoke with the manager of the local Borders store in the Northway Mall yesterday, and he told me that my book, Pittsburgh: A Photographic Portrait, was selling very strongly and was the top seller last week of their featured books! I'm not sure what it all means, as I doubt that I'm outselling Jackie Collins, John Grisham, or Dean Kuntz, but its all good as far as I'm concerned! I hope everyone that wants copies will be able to get them for Christmas. I still have a few copies available as a limited edition package available directly from me.

The bookstore is looking forward to me doing a signing. So please come out to see me this Sunday, Dec. 16 at the Northway Mall Borders on McKnight Road in the Pittsburgh North Hills. I'll be there from 1-3PM.
I'll be signing purchased copies of my book, answering questions about photography, and am looking forward to meeting all fans of Pittsburgh and photography! Please stop by and say hello so I don't look lonely in the height of the Christmas shopping rush.

No comments: