Friday, May 16, 2008

New Book Cover


This image was from a stock production I shot a few years ago. I shot originally on Velvia film and Polachrome black and white as well. It has been used many times and another version of this shot appears on one of my business cards cropped much tighter that represents my people/lifestyle photography.

In other news...I learned today that I will be speaking to the Pittsburgh ASMP (American Society of Media Photographers) about the making of my book, Pittsburgh: A Photographic Portrait. I'll be presenting my experiences of the book publishing world and will also be examining self publishing and various cost effective venues that are now available to photographers for making short run books. The lecture will be in September, so stay tuned and I'll keep you posted as details emerge...

Photo quote of the day: People say photographs don't lie...mine do. -David LaChapelle

No comments: