Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thinking sun...Winter isn't even here yet.


If you watched the Steeler vs. Dolphin snore fest last night, you'll know that weather here in the 'burgh is leaving a lot to be desired. If the weather keeps up like this, it will be time to break out the sun lamp, a bottle of scotch, and a Montecristo #2 to get my attitude back. It's not even officially winter yet. I need a warm trip soon, art buyers! Here's a warm photo...This was shot at one of my favorite places in the world, Siesta Key, Florida. It was done during a stock production shoot for my former stock agency. The beach has white sand like no other that I've ever been to. And... you get to shoot late afternoon and sunsets which makes getting out of bed easier than when I shoot in Miami, or the east side of Florida, and need to be up at 4AM to get the great light.
Think sun :-)

No comments: